About Me

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thankfulness

 10 Things i'm Thankful For:

  1. I am thankful for my Friends who treat me with respect and make me laugh
  2. I am thankful for Everyone who is kind to me 
  3. I am thankful for my Teachers who get me ready for life
  4. I am thankful for my Mom who spoils me 
  5. I am thankful for my Father  who teaches me important things in life
  6. I am thankful for my Baby Brother who teaches me how to be a role model
  7. I am thankful for my Family because a lot of people don't have one
  8. I am thankful for my Height that let's me help people and be better at certain things
  9. I am thankful for  my Home because i'm always allowed to stay there
  10. I am thankful for being a Kind person and knowing how others feel

No comments:

Post a Comment