About Me

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sebastian Speaks Out

The latest movie I saw was the new "Assassins Creed" Movie. I saw this movie with my friend Jonny and it really wasn't a bad movie. A lot of the movie was in Spanish so I understood most of it, but I had to look down at the subtitles a couple of times. The action and stunts were amazing and I think the movie wouldn't let you guess the ending that well. If you ever played the Assassins Creed video games you would be freaking out that they turned the game into such a good movie. I had a fun time watching it and at some moments it honestly made my heart pound. If I were to rate this movie i would give it a 7.5/10.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the previews and the stunts did look impressive. I am wondering why you saw it in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete